3′ X 12′ Twin Shaft Pugmill Mixer, year 1971, 350 – 750 TPH, 100 HP Motor. Equip yourself with the gold standard.
Manufacture & Design
- S/N 8415
- Date of Mfr, 1971
- Recommended max feed size: 2 1/2”
- Factory rated from 350-750 tph.
Components & Inclusions
- 12′ Long tub with 8.5′ long mixing section
- 5 cubic yard discharge bin with hydraulic clam gates
- 10 hp electric/hydraulic power pack for gate cylinders, bolt on Ni-Hard cast steel paddles.
- Grease lubricated external roller bearings outside the tub
- 100 hp electric motor
- V-belt drive & guard
- Heavy duty Eagle Iron Works oil bath lubricated gear reduction box
- Water spray bar mounted on a portable single axle chassis
- Common uses are for the production of stabilized base, soil cement and asphalt
- Designed for blending various aggregate or soil materials with cement, limestone, bentonite etc.