Trio TP450 Standard Cone Crusher, Coarse Chamber, Fully Rebuilt Demo Unit, Lubrication & Controls. Equip yourself with the gold standard.
Manufacture & Design
- Model: TP450
- Pedestal Crusher (fixed shaft)
- Previous Demo Unit, Crusher has been Fully Rebuilt
- Eccentric Operating Speed: 300-400 RPM
- Eccentric Throw: 104.1 mm (4.09″)
- Head Diameter: 1250 mm (49.2″)
- Closed Side Setting: 25-50 mm (0.98″ – 1.96″)
- Max Feed Size: 250 mm (9.84″)
- Production Capacity: 363-594 MTPH
- Weight: 25,000 kg approx
Components & Inclusions
- Threaded bowl with hydraulic gear drive for precision closed side setting (CSS) adjustment
- Can be easily integrated into a remotely controlled system
- Coarse Chamber
- Bronze bearings
- Spiral cut bevel gear set
- Cast high strength alloy steel frame
- Oil lubrication skid
- Climate controlled
- HPU operating controls
- Fully integrated hydraulic console with push button controls for clamping, clearing, and adjustment
Manufacturer Brochure Information
- The Trio® TP Series pedestal crusher (or “fixed-shaft”) is designed to balance horsepower, crushing force, and crushing volume to deliver highly efficient crushing results within a small and lightweight cone crusher design.
- The Trio TP450 standard cone crusher is designed for customers who wish to create cubical aggregates or who desire maximum size reduction at a high production rate.
- All Trio TP cone crushers feature a steep crushing chamber angle, a large crushing stroke, high pivot point, and optimum speed to deliver a finer product through increased inter-particle comminution.
- The closed side setting (CSS) of the Trio TP cone crusher can be easily adjusted using the threaded bowl and hydraulic gear drive.