Siemens J-Press filter manufactured in 2006 with 63 plates @ 1000 mm (39.5″). Equip yourself with the gold standard.
Manufacture & Design
- Model # 1000N25-63-40SYHC
- Year 2006
- 40 cu-ft. capacity
- (63) Plates
- 1000 mm x 1000 mm (39.5″ x 39.5″ approximately)
- Shifter with double acting cylinder
- 25 mm cake thickness
- Sidebar style press – cruciform construction
- 225 PSI max feed pressure
- 100 PSI air supply pressure
- 4500 PSI hydraulic clamping pressure
- 4900 PSI relief pressure
The J-Press® automated filter press is the high-performance solution for producing high solids filter cake with extremely high clarity in the liquid effluent. Considered by industry professionals as the premier filter press, the J-Press filter press combines rugged construction, precision engineering, ease of operation and a wide range of features and options to tackle the most difficult dewatering problems. These automated J-Press filter presses are key systems in municipal and industrial facilities around the world.