5″ x 3″ Technosub MHR80 Pumps, Capacity 600 GPM, Head 740ft, 200 HP Motor, 575 V. Equip yourself with the gold standard.
Manufacture & Design
- Technosub Technojet High Pressure Multistage Centrifugal Pump
- Model #: MHR80-125/3
- Serial #: 140/508
- Capacity: 600 GPM
- Head: 740 ft.
- Speed: 3600 RPM
Components & Inclusions
- 200 HP ABB Motor
- 575 Volt
- 3560 RPM
- Direct Drive
- All Mounted on Operating Skid
- Width: 46″
- Length: 100″
- Skid Height: 8″
- Overall Height: 36″
Manufacturer Brochure Information
Technojet multistage pumps are the best pumping solution on the market, able to overcome the difficult conditions encountered in mines. High-pressure applications make this pump the ultimate standard for the mining industry.
- The pump is supported with a radial roller bearing at the drive end and by 2 four-contact-point bearings at the non-drive end. All bearings are cooled by the pumped fluid, eliminating the need for external fresh water.
- With the unique Technosub tungsten carbide mechanical seal, the pump shaft is protected in the sealing area by a replaceable sleeve that reduces repair costs and increases pump life.
- The suction is custom designed and can be configured on either the left or right hand side to match site conditions.
- Closed impellers are positioned inside each stage casing, come standard in CD4MCu duplex stainless steel and are highly resistant to abrasion and corrosion.
- The Technojet design does not use a balancing valve like other multistage pumps, but rather a thrust bearing to handle axial loads. This increases pump longevity in the difficult conditions associated with the mining industry.