King Cobra Venom Shale Shaker, new never used, with start-stop controls. Equip yourself with the gold standard.
Manufacturer Brochure Information
The modular design and standardized platform of the KING COBRA VENOM shale shaker offers a wide range of options compatible with a variety of rig lay outs.
The basket’s patented CONTOUR PLUS™ design reduces the liquid pool depth to provide better conveyance of drilled solids across the screens. Configured for 0° at the feed panel and +5° on the remaining panels, the CONTOUR PLUS design minimizes basket angle elevation and achieves drier solids and increased screen life by decreasing the mud pool weight over the screens.
VENOM screens eliminate the need for crown rubbers and offer improved solids conveyance and fluid throughput. A rugged and reliable screen wedge system is used to secure the screens. A pneumatic single point deck angle adjustment is a standard feature.
Manufacturer Brochure Specs
- Dimensions: 3077 mm x 1711 mm x 1600 mm
- 121″ x 67.5″ x 63″, approximately
- Weir Height: 876 mm (34.5″)
- Weight: 2404 KG (5300 lbs.)
- Basket Angle: adjustable -2° to +2°
- Deck Angle: 0°, +5°, +5°, +5°
- Screening Area: 3.1 m2 (33.4 ft2)
- Screen Type: pretensioned, repairable
- Qty: 4
- Motor Type: vibratory canister motors
- Qty: 2