Caterpilar 777F 100 Ton Trucks, AETA, 1016 HP. Equip yourself with the gold standard.
Manufacture & Design
- 2009/2010 Cat 777 F Off-Highway Trucks , 100 Ton payload
- Dual slope bodies
- AETA ( Automatic Electronic Traction Aid)
Components & Inclusions
- 1,106 horsepower (gross) Cat C32 ACERT engines, USA Tier 2 emissions
- 7 speed Cat power shift transmission
- Auto lube
- Trucks are disassembled down to frame.
- All power train components are rebuilt to Caterpillar certified standards.
- All hydraulic pumps and valves are rebuilt or replaced with new parts.
- All hydraulic cylinders are rebuilt per Caterpillar re usability guidelines, including HVC coating as needed.
- Frames are inspected and visible cracks are repaired along with various updates as needed per Empire re usability guidelines.
- All hoses are replaced.
- All main wiring harnesses are replaced. Subsidiary harnesses/wiring are replaced as needed.
- Cab is refreshed.
- All catwalks, bumpers, handrails and engine enclosures are repaired, rebuilt, or replaced as needed.
- Truck is repainted and decaled.
- All required product updates are completed to Caterpillar certified standards.
- New Bridgestone VREP E2A (cut resistant) 27:00R49 tires are included.