Reverse Osmosis Module with CIP Skid in 53′ container, Wave Cyber 450 PSI pressure vessels. Equip yourself with the gold standard.
The reverse osmosis module includes two RO systems designed to produce 315 GPM each of high purity water at a recovery rate of 80%. Each system array is 8:4:2. Currently the final two vessels have been isolated internally to create 8:4 arrays for proper hydraulic flows at lower recovery rates. This module is designed to operate in conjunction with the booster pumps located in the blending module. Booster pumps can be moved back into the RO module but would require removal of the CIP system.
Components & Inclusions
- (28) Wave Cyber 450 PSI pressure vessels
- Toray TMG20D-400 membranes
- Purchased in 2016
- IFM Pressure transmitters
- Signet flow transmitters
- Signet conductivity transmitters
- Automation Direct PLC w/ C-More HMI
- Compressor for air actuated valves