5′ x 4′ Coeur D’Alene Single Drum Hoist, Speed 374 FPM, Cable 1.5″ dia, Depth 1200 ft. Equip yourself with the gold standard.
Manufacture & Design
- Manufacturer: Coeur D’Alene Hardware and Foundry Company
- Drum Diameter: 60 in.
- Drum Face Width: 48 in.
- Speed: 374 FPM
- Cable Diameter: 1.5 in.
- Depth: 1200 ft.
- Line Pull:
- 19,000 Lbs. with 200 HP motor
- 35,000 Lbs. with 400 HP motor
Components & Inclusions
- Wound rotor motor
- Choice of 200 HP or 400 HP
- 480 Volt
- Coupling: Solid stud flex
- Gearing: Total reduction 29.77:1
- Double reduction first pinion with 34 teeth
- First bull gear with 201 teeth
- Second pinion with 28 teeth
- Second bull gear with 141 teeth
- (2) Parallel post drum caliper type brakes
- Located on either side of drum
- With counterweights
- Hydraulic actuation
- Low pressure: 110 PSI
- Spherical roller bearings
Notes & History
- The 5′ x 4′ Coeur D’Alene Single Drum Hoist has a smaller drum for a counterweight which could spool 3/4″ or 1″ rope.